The Roe is an animal from the family of deer and widely spread on the Eruopean continent. It attains a body length of 93 to 140 cm (36 to 55 inches) and weighs up to 34 kg (75 lbs).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 70 cm (27.6 inches)
- Height: 63 cm (24.8 inches)
- Weight: approx. 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance