The Javelina is a species from the family of so called 'New World Boars' and is native to the south-east of the US as well as to Central and South America. It attains a body length of 90 to 130 cm (35 to 51 inches) and weighs up to 40 kg (88 lbs).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 75 cm (29.5 inches)
- Height: 54 cm (21.25 inches)
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg (14.8 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance