The Hare is a mammal from the family of leporids. The species lives in open and semiopen landscapes. Their natural habitat encompasses wide parts of the south-western Palearctic region. The snout-vent length of a hare lies between 42 and 68 cm (16.5 to 27.8 inches), and their tail length is between 6 to 13 cm (2.4 to 5.1 inches). Their average weight lies between 2.5 to 6.4 kg (5.5 to 14.1 lbs).
Longlife 3D-animals live up to their name and are found on many 3D courses around the world. Our special foam, standard for all Longlife 3D-animals, increases their lifespan substantially. All Longlife 3D-animals are produced in Germany.
- Length: 48 cm (18.9 inches)
- Height: 44 cm (17.3 inches)
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Quality: Made in Germany
- will stop any arrow
- easy arrow pulling
- UV resistant material
- weather proof material
- foam closes after arrow is pulled "Longlife self-healing effect"
- particularly lifelike appearance