The shape of the hybrid version offering the perfect bow shape according to Henry Bodnik. It offers the best balance of power, accuracy and optimized shooting characteristics. The bowyers at Bearpaw Products have developed the hybrid limbs for more than a year and have an incredibly special bow as the end result.
The Mohawk Hybrid is 100% designed, developed and produced at Bodnik Bows in Germany. The riser of the Mohawk is a stylish combination of Bubinga / Bubinga. The limbs are bamboo and high performance Bearpaw Powerglass.
The Mohawk Hybrid impresses archers and bow hunters around the whole world!
- Bow Length: 62 inches
- Draw Weight: 20 -55 lbs in 5 lbs steps
- Handle: Bubinga / Bubinga
- Limbs: Smoked oak wedges, bamboo veneer and Bearpaw Power Glas
- Tips: Mycarta
- Grip: Pistol grip
- String: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 8 inches
- Guarantee: 30 years Bodnik Bows Garantie
- Quality: German Quality
- Storage: This bow can be stored in the strung position